IT Hardware – BreakFix Engineer – Extensive Travel Required
We are looking to hire a highly motivated, best-in-class Support Engineer to join our growing team within Infrastructure Delivery. The team responsibilities involve delivering exiting infrastructure replacements as part of our life-cycle program, as well as support the infrastructure readiness for our existing programs and contribute to communications and documentation improvement.
The desire and ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous, collaborative environment is essential for success. In addition the role will require domestic travel of up to 80%.
– Serve as an IT interface for infrastructure replacement tracking and deployment.
– Coordinate IT infrastructure services and hardware procurement processes, including network and AV devices as needed.
– Organizes, coordinates and schedules site network activations.
– Generate and deliver consolidated status reports for IT leadership as required.
– Assist in other administrative duties, including supplier invoice auditing, asset tracking, and inventory management.
– Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
– 3-5 years of experience with enterprise IT infrastructure projects and programs.
– 2+ Years of experience of managing cross-functional network, server or wireless Infrastructure projects.
– Must have strong understanding of networking technologies (e.g., Servers, Technology, Router, Switch, Wireless Controllers)
– Solid knowledge of networks including Ethernet, TCP/IP, and Windows Server networking.
– Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Ability to maintain Customer Focus, stay motivated and be proactive.
– Insist on the highest standards from self and others.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Good attention to detail and organizational skills.
– Must be able to safely lift up to 100 lbs.
If you are interested please apply ASAP
Job Reference: 889607_1629476331
Salary: £140 - £150 per day + Plus Hols & Pension
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 5 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP