IT Business Change Manager – Nottingham
Urgent requirement for a Senior Business Change Manager role available with a leading global business based in Nottingham. The role has a strong focus on managing and delivering change as well as significantly improving the communications across the business unit.
This individual will be recognised and trusted globally as a communications expert and change agent by product managers, consultants, sales, delivery personnel and clients.
- previous communications management and/or change management & implementation and embedding agile methodology into an organisation including the management and implementation of organisational and cultural changes to support this
- Good insight of software product development
- Experience of working within product management, project management and software development.
- Experience of working within an agile environments
- Experience working in cross-functional environments
- Provide strong leadership, influence, accountability and direction throughout the life of the projects and programmes to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Establish appropriate communications and change plans, governance structures against overall objectives, modifying where appropriate through effective processes
- Work with sponsors and stakeholders to shape and make key decisions on objectives, scope, timescales, deliverables and benefits of the change programme and gain key stakeholder engagement
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to truly make a difference in a global business.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 888315_1567781286
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, pension, private healthcare etc
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Job Industry: IT
Job Skill: agile, business change, change management, communication manager, it, software