Infrastructure / Service Desk Manager – Lincoln
As Service Desk Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of IT support services.
Monitoring and reporting on IT service performance, you will assist the IT Management Team in developing our client’s IT capabilities whilst ensuring SLA targets are met and all team members are providing excellent levels support and user experience to all employees. You will forge and nurture positive relationships with employees throughout the Trust, building key relationships with our operational managers and property teams.
You will draw on your previous Service Desk management experience to provide professional leadership to the IT support function, taking responsibility for the performance management and development of the team. You will implement service standards, developing common systems and processes based on industry best practice. You will ensure that for all their users the IT support function is efficient, effective and adapts to changing circumstances.
They’re looking for someone who can combine strong hands-on technical knowledge and skills with experience of managing people and processes within a dynamic and fast-moving IT environment. You’ll have knowledge and experience of Service Level Agreements, KPI creation and performance management and asset management processes. An excellent communicator, you will be able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to improving the experience of users and your colleagues.
Other skills and experience required include:
- Experience of using an IT Service Management system to manage, allocate and monitor support tasks
- Experience of managing and working with a variety of third party contractors and IT suppliers
- Knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure management
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Desktop, Citrix, Active Directory, DNS, Networks and Group Policy, and cloud based technologies including SaaS and IaaS
- Ability to troubleshoot a multitude of hardware and software problems and to learn and adapt to new technologies
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV ASAP.
Job Reference: 888375_1595496674
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP