Infrastructure Business Analyst – Inside IR35 – Warwick
Our client are looking for a BA who has experience in Infrastructure Data Centre transformation type projects, On-premise to Cloud programs and major Microsoft technology projects.
Please find details below:
Responsible for both undertaking and leading investigating business situations in an IT infrastructure type environment. Identifying and evaluating problems, needs and options for improving business systems. Defining requirements / agile features / stories and ensuring effective use of data and information systems in meeting the needs of the business objectives.
- Establishes the contribution that technology can make to business objectives, supporting strategies, validating and justifying business needs, conducting technical feasibility studies (spikes), developing information and process models, producing high level and detailed business cases, taking into account the implications of change on the organisation and all stakeholders.
- Applying design thinking (user journeys) and working with external and internal stakeholders to ensure the requirements / agile stories are user / personal driven
- Guides senior management towards accepting recommended changes brought through process and organisation change
- Undertakes Quality Assurance type work in the context of an Agile development approach, validating stories and other Agile based deliverables
- Generation of metrics, OKRs and burn down charts to track and drive performance within an Agile Team
- Experience of working in IT infrastructure type projects (legacy SharePoint platforms, redundant network shared areas)
- Office 365
- Content / Collaboration toolsets (SharePoint, network shared areas)
- Awareness of Cloud based Technologies – Azure
- Ability of working with technical experts versed in Networking, Security and On-Prem and Cloud type technologies
- Ability and competence to undertake analysis activities alongside working with others
- Undertaking roles in which analytical thinking is applied to produce business improvements within the business environment across a variety of situations and complexities
- Experience using a wide range of business analysis tools and techniques
- Exemplary stakeholder and communication skills
Job Reference: 889617_1629214930
Salary: £400 - £450 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP