Information Security Analyst – Whitechapel, London
Our client is looking for an Information Security and Privacy Analyst to join a small, rapidly growing consulting and technology company catering to clients in a vast array of industries (Finance, Insurance, Legal, Pharma, Retail, Charities and Public Sector).
This functional, as opposed to technical role will initially have a policy and compliance focus and will centre around providing services to their clients in the area of ISO2700 compliance and the associated Information Security Management System (ISMS) but is likely to also include the opportunity to provide GDPR-based privacy consulting. There is a strong chance that the role will commence with an immediate two days per week engagement with one of their clients based in London.
This is not a role for an ISO specialist but a more generalist role that will encompass review and advisory services for their clients. You will be reporting to the Consulting Director.
They will also work with you to understand your long-term career aspirations to ensure you have the development and growth opportunities needed to achieve these – ideally you will progress beyond this role in to one of their more experienced positions over the coming years.
* Excellent knowledge of ISO 27001 standards
* Experience of effectively and appropriately applying the ISO 27001 standard in an
* Experience in establishing and maintaining an ISMS
* Experience in working with individuals and teams on an ad-hoc basis and in a collaborative
and effective manner
* Experience of project planning and workload management
* Experience of risk management
* Ability to work alone where necessary
* Experience and understanding of broader information governance disciplines
* Knowledge of the GDPR especially data mapping and vendor risk assessment
* Experience of privacy and privacy management programmes as well as associated
technology platforms (especially OneTrust)
* Experience of information governance including EDRMS systems to support document and
* Ability to build a business case
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this role.
Job Reference: 8883023_1582903662
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits Package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP