Senior Full Stack Java Developer – Chester – flexible / some remote working available
Senior Full Stack Java Developer required to join an established but rapidly growing business based in Chester. With a culture of autonomy and ownership, you will be joining a small but high-functioning team working with some of the best-known brands about today.
As a senior developer you would be able to lead a team from implementation of an idea through to production quality working software.
You would be working across the full stack of technologies and be able to identify areas for improvement and take responsibility for delivering those quality improvements.
The candidate is expected to have experience with most of these or an equivalent.
- AWS – dynamo, lambda, redshift, EC2, ECS, Tomcat
- Java 8, Guava (collections), Spring Framework (IOC), Spring Integration (messaging), Quartz (scheduling), Jersey (REST)
- Git and Github
- 25 days annual holidays, plus your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home 1 day per week
- Free on-site parking
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Share option scheme
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Departmental budget for Training & Conference attendance for appropriate events
- Free hot and cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- Regular team days out
If you are interested in the role then please send your CV for immediate consideration. All interviews will be held via telephone / video call due to COVID-19.
Job Reference: 198763_1588761035
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP