They are developing greenfield apps using a very modern stack that includes:
React, microservices using NodeJS, Express, Puppeteer, Terraform, AWS and Kubernetes.
What they offer:
● A direct influence on how they create their disruptive products
● A competitive salary ranging from £50,000 – £65,000.
● Flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis.
● Core working hours that are flexible to life outside of work.
● A central location that's easy to commute to.
● 2 mental wellbeing days.
● 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
● One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel project of your choosing.
● A team of people who work collaboratively and at a good pace at a company that has its heart in the right place and a welcoming culture.
What you’ll be doing:
● Working on React applications as well as building gamified psychometric assessments using React & PixiJS
● Making sure their assessments work in a consistent and performant way for both desktop and mobile users
● Keeping the UX as modern and as good as possible
● Developing APIs using NodeJS
● Writing unit, integration & end-to-end tests
What we’re looking for:
● Experience using React or a similar framework (Angular 2+, Vue, NodeJS)
● Someone who genuinely enjoys working as part of a team in a collaborative way, is prepared to listen to others and takes ownership
Working hours-core hours- 10am-4pm Can work remote one day a week.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP.
Job Reference: 888359_1586339416
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Greater Manchester, Manchester
Job Industry: IT