Front End Developer – React, Angular 4 – Derby
My market-leading client has an exciting opportunity for a talented Front End Developer to join their highly-talented Agile development team. This is a vital role and you would be responsible for creating, designing, maintaining and implementing small to medium software projects. You will also be involved in the full Agile development process from planning through to delivery.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code across multiple systems and languages.
- Thorough testing of both potential release deployments and live system implementations of created work.
- Reviewing specifications and technical design documents for all projects that you will be assigned to through the various planning and catch up meetings that occur in a project life cycle.
- Help identify, create and outline efficiency improvements in outstanding work processes and applications.
- Keep up to date with the newest procedures and testing tools available for use.
- Providing additional support to the Midas and IT support team where further assistance is required.
- Liaise with and provide expert advice and guidance to project stake holders, business owners and development team members where necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Proficient with HTML5, CSS3, Angular 4 & React
- Umbraco and twitter bootstrap experience preferred but not essential.
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- A strong knowledge of the .NET web framework.
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience within the full business life cycle of software creation and deployment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Good communication and relationship building skills with the ability to manage an independent workload.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment working towards tight deadlines is essential.
- The ability to create clear and concise documentation of solutions provided and created with the ability to articulate these changes to colleagues.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 888288_1558708245
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP