Front End Developer – Manchester City Centre – HTML5, CSS3, HTML, React. Flexible working hours / ad-hoc remote work.
My rapidly expanding city-centre based client is looking for a talented PHP Developer to support their ongoing success. You will report to the lead developer and assist in planning and implementing features that will directly improve the success of the business. The position will play a crucial role in helping to steer and shape the future of the business. As such, you will be the kind of person who enjoys researching various technologies that can drive the systems forward.
- Experience using Git as a version control system in a team context (i.e. using Gitflow as a workflow strategy)
- The ability to contribute high-quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering constructive feedback on code style, naming and design.
- Experience working with API developed by backend teams.
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as build tools (Webpack/Gulp/Grunt), CSS Frameworks, Continuous Integration, Atlassian Suite, SASS, BEM, Atomic Design and Pattern Libraries.
- Cross-browser/device testing.
- Responsive transactional and marketing emails
- Familiarity with PHP and backend frameworks such as Yii or Symfony.
- UI/UX design skills
- Experience working on multilingual applications.
- Experience designing and developing CMS (i.e. WordPress) themes.
- Sketch, Illustrator or Photoshop experience to produce or update wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Understanding of/willingness to learn front end automation and testing frameworks.
- Experience working on decoupled/headless applications.
- Familiarity with progressive web applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in early at a rapidly expanding business where you can make a difference and have your voice heard.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 888319_1565362569
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Greater Manchester, Manchester
Job Industry: IT