Enterprise Architect Opportunity – Remote / UK-wide offices – Top-20 FTSE 100 company
My Top-20 FTSE100 client is looking for Enterprise Architects with a robust track record of leading transformation in an architectural capacity. The role can be completed predominantly remotely with occasional days in one of their UK based offices.
You would need practical examples of addressing complex architecture and IT delivery issues including proportionate use of architectural assets that show enterprise impact. The business is currently undertaking a major programme of modernisation and transformation. This includes a significant cloud migration to a microservices architecture and DevSecOps.
- Enterprise Architect is a senior and experienced technology leadership position.
- Must have a hands-on robust track record of addressing key architectural issues and major transformational change, delivering demonstrable business value and lasting impact.
- Practical examples of addressing complex architecture and IT delivery issues including proportionate use of architectural assets that show enterprise impact.
- Modern architectural practices, architecture governance, and defining standard patterns for consumption in the organization.
- Broad, diverse and deep understanding of technologies and vendors encompassing the full stack
- Hands on experience in modern and emerging technologies such as
- Big data architectures & modern solution architectural patterns
- Designing modular, microservice-centric architectures
- Designing & deploying cloud native applications
- CI/CD principles, software architecture & security engineering.
- Ability to influence a range of stakeholders from executive C-level to technology teams.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity, able to assimilate large amounts of data and imperfect information to distil that which is important to enable decision and direction
- Routinely considers business, commercial, client, risk, delivery, service short vs long term and trade-offs, as well as technical
- Collaborative and inquisitive, can ask the right questions to understand bigger picture
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: 10795_1638888091
Salary: £90000 - £120000 per annum + car, bonus, pension, private healthcare
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP