Our global cutting edge client are looking for DevOps Engineer with experience supporting OpenShift/Kubernetes platforms.
They are happy to offer four days per week working from home.
Please find responsibilites below:
Work as part of the operations team to handle incidents and requests for the OpenShift/Kubernetes platforms.
Assist developers in using the in-house docker registry to create/publish applications.
Engage in 24/7 Production support of globally deployed solutions both On-prem and in the Cloud.
- Support a multi-tenant OpenShift/Kubernetes clusters – to global standards.
- Assist client developer and support teams to ensure issues are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Support developers in Dev, Test, Staging and Production environments.
- Collaborate with both internal and external team members.
- Work as part of both the local regional team, as well as the global application development and platform architecture teams.
- Handle OpenShift/Kubernetes platform incidents and requests per SLA guidelines.
- Manage the monitoring application and take action on alerts.
- Assist with on-boarding new business units to PaaS.
- Assist with application security scanning.
- Experience with…
- Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat OpenShift
- TCP Networking
- Amazon Web Services
- Ansible Tower
- Gluster File System
- Sysdig or other monitoring application
- Fluentd Forwarding/Splunk
- Strong scripting or programming background.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a globally distributed team.
- Good operational skills with Linux, Networking, DNS and SSL.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this role.
Job Reference: 888350_1598543523
Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + home working, pension, excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP