DevOps / Automation / Cloud Engineer – £70K Package
Our global cutting edge client are looking for an Engineer who is looking to get into DevOps
They are happy to offer remote working with an expectation to attend the office in Nottingham around once a month.
The client are happy to consider candidates who have experience in either CI/CD, Config Management (Ansible, Terraform, etc..) or containerised application architecture (Docker, Kubernetes etc..).
The client will provide training in AWS and other cutting edge DevOps Tech.
You will get the chance to work with Tech below:
- CICD – helping teams adopt CICD tooling and technologies – Jenkins, pipeline as code, automation, policy-based deployment, DevOps analytics
- Cloud services – management of cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Containerized application architecture and deployment – Docker, Kubernetes
- Source Control – manage code via source control tools – GIT
- Configuration management – Ansible, Hashicorp Packer & Terraform
- Groovy, Python, Java
- Build tooling – Maven, Gradle
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this role.
Job Reference: 889588_1610728025
Salary: £40000 - £57000 per annum + 15% Bonus & Bens
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP