Data Engineer – Redshift / AWS – Tech Giant – fully-remote
My Global Tech Giant client is looking for a talented Data Engineer, who has experience with Redshift for an initial 5 month contract. As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for Data Modelling, Data Reporting and Data Pipelining.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable ETL processes in the data warehouse platform to support the rapidly growing and dynamic business demand for data, and use it to deliver the data as service which will have an immediate influence on day-to-day decision making. You should have the ability to develop and tune SQL to provide optimized solutions to the business.
- Demonstrated strength in data modelling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
- Data Warehousing Experience with Oracle, Redshift, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Advanced SQL and query performance tuning skills.
- Experience building data products incrementally and integrating and managing data sets from multiple sources.
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (e.g. Python, Java).
- Industry experience as a Data Engineer or related specialty with a track record of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large data sets.
- Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets.
- Experience leading large-scale data warehousing and analytics projects.
- Experience using AWS technologies (e.g. Redshift, S3, EC2)
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentor other engineers for the best practices on the data engineering space
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 108001_1619025785
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: ASAP