Customer Support Technician – Bury – Night Shifts Required
Our client are currently looking for two Customer Support Technicians to join their team. The shift pattern is three days on, three days off rolling days. Four weeks on days: 8am-8pm then four weeks on nights: 8pm-8am.
Please find details below:
To be the first point of contact for customers, both internal and external with the ability to provide and process information in response to enquiries and issues regarding company services and products.
- Effectively build rapport with customers to ensure approachability and a positive experience for the end user
- Develop and maintain specialist knowledge of company services and products in order to provide accurate information, solve more requests at first line and share knowledge with junior team members
- Work with a wide variety of customers, both internal and external within the UK and across the world.
- Resolve enquiries and customer communications within agreed SLA targets to ensure a timely resolution and customer satisfaction
- Identify and escalate risks and issues that could impact a customer in order to minimise negative consequences which could lead to customer dissatisfaction and/or complaints
- Support development of processes to help improve systems, follow best practise guidelines, and ensure consistent working across the customer support team
- Support project work by applying specialist knowledge in order to provide faster resolutions, seamless interactions with the customer and a positive outcome
- Be an ambassador to set high standards, increase brand awareness and build a positive reputation
- Support our field-based teams
- Using initiative to solve problems in situations where the answer is not immediately apparent
- Effectively and efficiently handle customer complaints to create a positive resolution for the end user and to avoid further escalation
- Efficiently gather information to accurately identify customer requirements and distinguish the root cause of an issue, while keeping customers up to date
If you are interested please apply ASAP.
Job Reference: 889612_1639136471
Salary: £10.49 - £10.50 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP