AWS Cloud Engineer – Manchester City Centre – Two Days Home Working Per Week
My rapidly expanding city-centre based client is looking for a Cloud Engineer to support their ongoing success. You will report to the lead developer and assist in planning and implementing features that will directly improve the success of the business. The position will play a crucial role in helping to steer and shape the future of the business. As such, you will be the kind of person who enjoys researching various technologies that can drive the systems forward.
- Strong experience with Cloud Tech preferably using AWS
- Linux Server administration
- The ability to contribute to the tech planning of the buisness.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong database design skills (MySQL) and the ability to perform optimisation and performance improvements.
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in early at a rapidly expanding business where you can make a difference and have your voice heard.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 888319_1589881713
Salary: £25000 - £40000 per annum + home working, pension, benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP