Chief Information Security Officer – Inside IR35 – remote working with 3 days per week in Warwick
To protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information owned or processed by our client in all formats and states; preserve the reputation of the organisation and ensure the client complies with applicable IT security regulatory requirements.
- Formulate, promote, implement and maintain the clients Information Security Strategy, including the policy and standards framework.
- Manage incident and vulnerability investigation, response, and remediation. For critical incidents provide central oversight and communication to IS Leadership, Business Leadership, and relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct Information Security risk analysis and management, relating to both technical and non-technical contexts and both project and BAU environments. Manage identified risks in collaboration with business and functional leaders.
- As a member of the technology senior management team, provide IT security input as required, including a monthly report on IT security activity, progress and compliance.
- Work with the Corporate Security Officer as required on security matters, including attendance at corporate security meetings as required, and liaising as appropriate with third parties, including suppliers, government departments and regulatory authorities.
- Experience serving as CISO or Deputy CISO
- Prefer candidates with experience in a FTSE 100 UK or US based company that includes Cyber Security responsibility for Critical National Infrastructure.
- Capable technologist with a background in IT infrastructure and networks and Cyber Security architecture.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with Law Enforcement and Government Regulatory Agencies around Cyber Security.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry standards and methodologies, including ISO 2701, 1779 and BS 7799, NIST, COBiT and/or CRAM. CISA or equivalent audit qualification would be desirable. Experience or understanding of the following areas: access control systems, penetration testing, forensic IT investigation etc.
If you are interested in this please appply ASAP.
Job Reference: 1100_1645097527
Salary: £1500 - £2000 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months +
Job Start Date: ASAP