Business / Data Analyst – Shoreditch – £65K
Our International Tech Giant client are looking for a Data Focussed Business Analyst on a seven month contract. Please find details below:
– Own the development and maintenance of new and existing artifacts focused on analysis of requirements, metrics, and reporting dashboards.
– Partner with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPI’s, automated reporting/process solutions, and process improvements to meet business needs.
– Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
– Prepare and deliver business requirements reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks.
– Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs.
– Identify and deliver continuous improvements to our bespoke tool to:
(1) generate accurate data to correct defects across EU, US and JP (and new additional marketplaces when launched),
(2) Simplify and automate operations for RBS to remove repetitive and non-value-added operations;
(3) Establish a clear and simple tool and workflow for the product owners (Business Managers and Product Developers) to provide their contributions to remediate defects.
– BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, Finance or related field
– 3+Relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
– 3+ years of experienced developing requirements and creating requirements documents and process flows
– Ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
– Highly proficiency in MS-Excel and good knowledge of VBA and Python
– Advanced knowledge SQL/MySQL
Job Reference: 889606_1623930176
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Plus Hols & Pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 7 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP