BI Lead Architect
The Lead Architect position is a senior position for driving the strategic architecture transformation across the Business Information (BI) business unit. The position involves taking responsibility for the current state of a complex, mature and disparate technology landscape and defining and driving a comprehensive architecture modernisation and transformation program.
- Ensure full breadth of the current state architecture is consistently documented, metric-ed and understood including costs, availability, sustainability, compliance and security status.
- Create and maintain a progressive, innovative and compelling future state architecture vision. This must be aligned with appropriate principles, standards, costs and strategy. This must support future strategic plan targets and objectives.
- Develop, drive and iterate the transformation roadmap from current systems towards this future state, within the constraints of the business (funding, customer needs, risks, security)
- Work in with the Chief Technical Officer to deliver against and aligned with our clients global initiatives and technology modernisation program of work
Experience & Skills:
- Delivery experience in modern agile methodologies and processes for complex distributed high-performance, resilient, scalable, secure, data-centric systems
- Significant technical depth in designing progressive architectures that apply a broad combination of innovative technologies – 10+ years’ experience in similar roles with recent pragmatic experience of designing for cloud-native, microservices, container orchestration, serverless, RESTful API design, token services, key vaults, big data engineering and analytics
- Expertise with mainstream cloud platforms and technologies, to deliver customer outcomes: AWS, Azure, GCP, EKS, AKS, EMR, Databricks
- Direct experience in driving and supporting architecture modernisation and transformation programs with full support from key stakeholders across the enterprise. Requiring experience in business alignment topics such as ITFM/TBM for cost management, TOGAF or similar, capability modelling approaches, agile maturity metrics
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP
Job Reference: 1099_1645099936
Salary: £125000 - £150000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP