Our international Tech client are looking for an established Automation QA Engineer to provide Maternity cover in one of their teams.
Please find details below:
- Testing of video playback of apps on living room devices: TVs, set-top-boxes, games consoles.
- Setting up devices for manual testing.
- Creating test plans.
- Executing tests.
- Writing detailed test reports with logs and reproduction steps.
- Creating automated test scripts for app video playback scenarios based on existing manual test cases.
- Setting up devices for test automation.
- Executing test automation on devices.
- Reviewing test automation results and reports for correctness.
- Collaborating with living room player software developers as well as other development teams to triage and resolve customer issues.
- Reproduction of customer reported issues.
- Manual testing: Creating test plans, Executing test plans, Detailed reporting of test results.
- Configuring and installing applications living room devices: TVs, set-top-boxes, games consoles, streaming devices.
- Retrieving logs from devices using tools such as Android Developer Bridge (ADB)
- Test Automation: Creating test scripts/programs, Executing tests on devices, Analysing test reports
- Understanding of video quality analysis: Pixelation, Tearing, A/V sync etc.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP.
Job Reference: 888377_1599576518
Salary: £200 - £252 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 7 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP