Oracle PL/SQL Developer with strong Pro*C skills, C, XML
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Analyst/Developer to join a major organisation in Wokingham on a contract basis. Joining an established team, you will be responsible for detailed design, code development and unit testing for critical projects.
- Good understanding Oracle 10+.
- Able to:
- Interpret Oracle Entity Model.
- Write SQL, Views and PL/SQL Packages for development.
- Interrogate Oracle Database for Support.
- Pro*C, but good ‘C’ programming experience would be sufficient.
- XML, definition of XML views on Oracle tables.
- Some understanding of OpenVMS, directory structure and navigation will be useful.
- Configuration Control and software release and deployment using CMS/MMS, Polycenter and PVCS Tracker.
General Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-Starter, able to work with low supervision and a quick learner
- Experienced in working in small development teams, working to deliver high quality code to tight timescales.
- Experienced in developing IT code for complex market / engineering solutions.
- Experienced in updating legacy systems, rather than just green field development
- Prior experience on OpenVMS operating system and extensive coding in the required languages – see below Technical Role areas for details
- Experience of integrating, testing and debugging complex systems.
- Experience of producing and maintaining project design, test and support documentation.
Please submit your CV today for immediate review.
Job Reference: 7542_1560788511
Salary: £360 - £400 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: