Agile Product / Project Manager – Nottingham
Our Global tech client are looking for an experienced Agile Software Project Manager who would like to move into a Product Management position.
Experience with change management would also be beneficial for this role.
Please find details below:
- Extensive experience of working within product management, project management and software development.
- Experience of working within an agile environment.
- Experience working in cross-functional environments.
- Experience of working across multiple countries and cultures, with the ability to lead and manage a small team across multiple locations.
- Technical Proficiencies
- Trained and experienced in the use of software applications including Outlook, One Note, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Project and Access.
- Experience using the following tools (Inc. BI Reporting from); JIRA, Eclipse, SharePoint, Oracle, Chatter and JAMA.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Technology or related field (substantial related experience will be considered as an acceptable substitute).
- Relevant business qualifications; Pragmatic Marketing Product Management Certification, Product Focus or equivalent.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP.
Job Reference: 888319_1562944804
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP