Administration / Procurement Analyst – £25.5K Pro-Rata
Our international Tech Giant client are looking for three analysts for an initial seven month contract. Please find details below:
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
- Data entry of items into procurement systems.
- Tracking all orders and checking “need by dates” are managed and communicating with our suppliers and execution teams.
- Attending conference calls and building order plans for new projects.
- Updates standards and creating real time feedback on data integrity.
- Working with procurement on creating quotes for project related subjects.
- Minimum 2 years working in administration/procurement
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Outlook
- Strong communicator
- English proficiency
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience in procurement or as a buyer in a large scale environment
- Ability to communicate to various audiences
Job Reference: 889599_1615896125
Salary: £22000 - £25500 per annum + Plus Hols
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 7 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Greater Manchester, Manchester
Job Industry: Admin and Secretarial
Job Skill: excel