2D CAD Engineer – Swansea
One of the world’s top tech firms are looking to recruit a 2D CAD Engineer on an initial 9 month contract based out of their office in Swansea (remote working initially until Gov confirm otherwise).
Please find the relevant details below:
Services to be performed
- Creates and revises production drawings (detail and assembly drawings)
- Converts existing production drawings to CAD
- Sketches rough layout of machine and computes angles, weights, surface areas, dimensions, radii, clearances, tolerances, leverages and location of holes
- Provide total end to end vision on the structure of warehouse drawings from complex machinery to floor tape.
- Support field engineers with Composite support to match existing drawings to solve in the field issues.
- Promoting and working with the Standard module layouts and provide feedback where applicable.
- Updates drafting and engineering standards.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Drafting and Design
- Minimum 5 years operating experience in CAD
- Advanced knowledge in AutoCAD software
- Basic knowledge of material handling and storage systems
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering degree
- Conveyor design and layout experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience drawing in a warehouse or fulfillment center environment
- Experience developing 3D CAD models (softworks etc)
- Ability to communicate to various audiences
If you are interested in the role please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: 198762_1602675060
Salary: £15 - £18 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 9 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP